Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education
Kindergarten to Class Six
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship, established in 2017, will be awarded to new student placements only to offer equitable access. It is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
One full scholarship will be available when donations have accrued to enable a student to complete their education from Kindergarten to Class 6 at Mumbulla School (seven years). The scholarship will be subject to annual review to ensure scholarship criteria continue to be met.
BASIS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
- Applicants must apply using the Scholarship Form with payment of a non-refundable application fee of $20 (incl GST).
- The scholarship application process is available to individuals Australia wide and/or overseas providing applicants are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- Scholarship application will require evidence of financial hardship. (through tax return information and/or a Centrelink Income Assessment).
- Parents/Carers of applicants will be required to demonstrate commitment to the education principles of Rudolf Steiner education.
- Parents/Carers of applicants are required to demonstrate commitment to Mumbulla School as expressed in the School Handbook and enrolment contract.
- Interviews with members from the Equitable Access Group and College of Teachers will occur in the assessment process.
Donations are accepted at any time for the Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship. Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status has been granted by the ATO which enables tax deduction for any gift over $2. All donations are maintained in a separate Scholarship account for scholarship purposes only. Donations can be made directly into MSRSES:
BSB #: 633 000
Account #: 159 811 397
The Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship is managed and administered by the Equitable Access Group, a Mumbulla School Board mandated group. For further information about this group, please contact the School.