Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education is excited to offer a Scholarship for a student to start Kindergarten in 2020. This Scholarship is available for a child to complete their primary school journey (Kindergarten to Class 6) at Mumbulla School. It is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
- Book an individual school tour by calling 02 6492 3476. This will help applicants to learn more about Mumbulla School.
- Read the School Handbook to understand more about the principles of Rudolf Steiner Education.
- Fill in the Scholarship Application Form. The form details Scholarship conditions and asks for evidence of financial hardship. Support is available to complete this form.
- Fill in the Enrolment Form and Contract.
- Return the Scholarship Application Form with the Enrolment Form and Contract to Mumbulla School. The address or email are on the form.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application. Those who are shortlisted will be invited to come for an interview.
HOW TO DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
Due to generous donations from a variety of sources, we are able to offer this Scholarship to a child in 2020, but we need ongoing financial support. Any donations, big or small, will be gratefully received.
Donations are accepted at any time for Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education’s Scholarship Fund. Any gift over $2 is tax deductible.
Donations can be made directly into Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education’s Scholarship Fund:
BSB #: 633 000 Account #: 159 811 397
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education’s Scholarship Fund is managed and administered by the school’s Equitable Access Group, a mandated group of the Mumbulla School Board. For further information about the Scholarship Fund or this Group, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org