Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education
Kindergarten to Class Six
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship
- Established in 2017, the Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship will be awarded to offer equitable access and is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia for new student placement only.
One full scholarship will be available when donations have accrued to enable a student to complete their education from Kindergarten to Class 6 at Mumbulla School, that is seven years. This will be subject to annual review to ensure scholarship criteria continue to be met.
APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- Applicants must apply using the Scholarship Form and pay a non-refundable application fee of $20 (incl GST) when submitting their application.
- The scholarship application process is available to individuals in the Bega Valley, South Eastern NSW, Australia wide and/or overseas providing applicants are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- Scholarship application requires evidence of financial hardship. Such evidence can be provided through tax return information and/or a Centrelink Income Assessment (see Scholarship Application form).
- Families of applicants are required to demonstrate commitment to the education principles of Rudolf Steiner education (See Scholarship Application Form).
- Parents/Carers of applicants are required to demonstrate commitment to Mumbulla School as expressed in the Enrolment contract, and by way of their signature, it acknowledges commitment. (The Enrolment Contract is available with the Scholarship Application form.)
- Interviews with members from the Equitable Access Group and College of Teachers will occur in the assessment process.
Donations can be accepted at any time for the Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship. Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status has been granted by the ATO which enables tax deduction for any gift over $2. Donations are deposited into a separate Scholarship bank account for scholarship award purposes only. Contact the School for more information.
The Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education Scholarship is managed and administered by the Equitable Access Group, a Mumbulla School board mandated group. For further information about this group, please contact the school.