Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education offer two scholarships for students . If you would like us to let you know when applications are open, please register your interest with the school office.
Mumbulla School Scholarship
This Scholarship enables a child to begin their primary school journey (Kindergarten to Class 6) at Mumbulla School. Our first scholarship recipient started in 2020. When sufficient funds are available to offer it to an additional child, we will open up applications.Please see criteria + conditions to determine eligibility.
This Scholarship has been created by Maddy’s extended family to celebrate the beautiful gift of education, inclusion and love provided to Maddy by the Mumbulla School community over 8 years. Maddy has a dual diagnosis of Down Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder. She entered Kindergarten in 2012 and graduated from Class 6 in 2019. This Scholarship is for the benefit of other child/ren with special needs who may wish to attend Mumbulla School in the future. This is a wonderful legacy in Maddy’s name which the school is proud to establish. The Board and the College of Teachers are enormously grateful to the Collins family for their generosity and goodwill.
Administration of the Scholarship Fund
Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education’s Scholarship Fund is managed and administered by the school’s Equitable Access Group (EAG), a mandated group of the Mumbulla School Board. If you would like your donation to go to the Maddy Collins Scholarship fund, please reference that. For further information about the Scholarship Fund or this Group, please contact the school at email@example.com.
If you would like to donate, please use the details below.
Account name – Mumbulla School Scholarship Fund BSB: 633 000 Account : 159 811 397
Criteria of the Scholarship
Scholarship application is only available to permanent residents of Australia and requires evidence of financial hardship. Such evidence can be provided through tax return information and/or a Centrelink Income Assessment. The student entering the school must be turning six years old in the first year of enrolment.
2. Application for Scholarship
One scholarship will be offered enabling a student to complete their primary education at our School without payment of any tuition fees, including levies. All information will be kept confidential. Parents/Guardians of applicants are required to demonstrate commitment to Mumbulla School by signing the Mumbulla School Application for Enrolment.
3. Duration of Scholarships
The scholarship continues for the recipient’s schooling (Kindergarten to Class 6) unless the scholarship or enrolment is cancelled. Parents/Guardians of successful applicants are required to sign the Mumbulla School Parent/Guardian and Student Code of Conduct. There will be an annual review of the recipient’s eligibility by the Scholarship Committee.
4.Recipients of Maddy Collins Scholarship
The Maddy Collins Scholarship is for child/ren with special needs who may wish to attend Mumbulla School.
- Book an individual school tour by calling 02 6492 3476. This will help applicants to learn more about Mumbulla School.
- Read the School Handbook to understand more about the principles of Rudolf Steiner Education.
- Fill in the Scholarship Application Form. The form details Scholarship conditions and asks for evidence of financial hardship. Support is available to complete this form.
- Fill in the Enrolment Form and Contract.
- Return the Scholarship Application Form with the Enrolment Form and Contract to Mumbulla School. The address or email are on the form.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application. Those who are shortlisted will be invited to come for an interview.
- The interview is conducted by a special panel approved by the EAG and the Board. Panel members are chosen from the community and from within the school.
- After the interview, the applicants will be notified of the outcome.
- Due to the scholarship being granted for financial need, the recipient and their family will be held confidential.